Pages

Friday, April 25, 2008

Google Analytics

i added Google Analytics to my blog a while back. its great because it lets me see how many people have visted my blog each day, like 0 yesterday but 2 the day before. Its also great cuz it lets me know that i have visitors from Canada, Australia, the UK and China. But probably the best thing is the key words. it lets you know what words people used in order to find your site. for instance, someone found me by typing in "best chocolate cake hawaii". that makes sense as to why that might lead someone to my blog. another one was "wedding dress "wore a betsey johnson" blog". totally appropriate since i talk alot about those things. but the ultimate best was ""maxi pad" +pee squirt". OF COURSE when i think "maxi pad" +pee squirt i instantly think sprklnld. INSTANTLY.
an other notes, i went to a wednesday night mtn bike on wednesday. it was way fun. it was tough but i hung on and did way better then i thought i might. i am even contemplating a real race and another xterra.
may is bike to work month. i am contemplating an extra challenge with my coworkers since they all live within 3 miles of the office. i am contemplating telling them that i will beat their combined mileage but i need to do the math to make sure none of them have a mystery 10 mile commute they aren't telling me about.
but man, the biking. its packing on the pounds. my one time sort of stomach that was the closest its ever been to remotely toned and flat is getting flabby and its making me mad. sad thing my "too much cycling, not enough running" isn't really much of either but it is requiring me to eat bowls and bowls of cereal.
the other weekend when we were coming home from picking the kids up in yakima, we were playing I Spy It was seamus's turn and she said "i spy with my little eye a little guy wearing boots." it was sirus!! but eric and i both loved it and thought it was the greatest thing ever. she also spied someone who was a mommy, which was kind of funny, too.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Are you doing the Kirkland 1/2? I see it on your profile, but didn't know if you are doing it or the 5K.

It will be my first 1/2.

Hope to see you!

L