Pages

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

more compliments that aren't really

i went to the PT today because my left sit bone has been bothering me and my lower back a little, too.
while she was digging into my arse muscles she said "we have to get rid of some of this muscle tone." to which i said - WHAT?? she said "you have too much tone" to which i said "that's what i want for my arse!" and she said "oh, but sometimes there is bad muscle tone and that is what we need to get rid of." Had she started with "you have too much tone" i would have most certainly replied with "thank you."
I did go on to tell her about my other recent compliments though.
i found out that not only is my arse too toned for my own good, my left big toe is very much weaker than my right big toe. who knew, but apparently its actually related to my super toned arse.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I've already emailed this to you, but it needs to be repeated. There is no such thing as a too-toned-arse. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A TOO-TONED-ARSE.