Pages

Monday, May 22, 2006

whoohoo!



look at me! i ran a trail run race this weekend and it was so awesome except for my double chin! it was so fun we are evening thinking about doing the next one which is 7.5miles! eric did really well and i came in right at my goal so i was pretty happy. what a great experience!! the one thing that was a little strange was that for the 250 ppl there they had only one porta potty. 25 minutes before the start we got in our car and went in search of someplace to go. we found a park that had the nicest puclib park restrooms ever. they had two options for flushing - low flow and high flow. because it was race day, we both took advantage of the high flow. aunt christie hung out with the babies!
saturday evening my mom took christie and i out to celebrate both of our birthdays and mothers day. the food was amazing and i ate a ton of it. after dinner mom wanted to go and drive by the ocean and take some photos. so christie and i acted like we were 10 and posed for the photos.









my work is sponsoring a Second Chance Prom in the bay area in which Rick Springfield will be playing. my work is going to send one employee and their date to the prom but to be eligible you have to submit a prom photo. the one with bill hanlon is from freshman year home coming the one with kirk hendrickson is from my sophomore year but his senior year. i want to go to thr prom with eric, that would be so much fun!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Good job with the race. I'm not doing too well on my liquid diet. I am starving and could not even think about running this weekend. I decided that the liquid diet is not a great idea and painful (I might add). Plus, my diet requires beer, apparantly.

Love the prom photos!!! You are so cute and SOOO was BILL HANLON! I wonder what happend to him. I only went to the prom once because I was such a big nerd... ;)