Pages

Monday, May 15, 2006

brick workouts

so, allie suggested i start doing some brick work outs. these work outs are when you go straight from on the bike to a run to get used to the transition and used to your legs feeling like bricks. i have not done one of these yet and i will tell you why. last week i rode my bike home from work. i did not ride it into work the next day and i didn't do anything the whole week until saturday because that ride took it out of me. sooo lame. i also seem to have some sort of weird connection between my right ear and running. my right ear has always caused some issues for me. i don't hear very well out of it and then when i got the vertigo and told my doctor about that he said, oh, that is interesting, and that maybe i should get that checked out, which i never did. anyway, at about the 30 minute mark it seems that my right ear starts to totally plug up and i can't hear anything out of it. not totally deaf just mutted and weird. is that normal?

No comments: