Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Dan Hugo

gah!!! i am sick. again. seems like i am sick a lot. but it started sunday right after i drank a beer, like instantly!! and then got worse on monday and then yesterday, ugh. i went into work, was actually quite productive but the time was crawling. left early to go to a school conference. but then got to the school just as eric and the kids were walking out - i missed the conference! omg, i almost started crying. not only was a sick, but i felt like a bad parent, not there to hear about seamus's progress and her goals and her school work. when we got home i went right to bed and slept for 2.5 hrs.
and wow, back into obesity i am falling, upwards!! i was only a tiny bit on the brink of not being obese but then eric had to go to leavenworth for a weekend to ski and now i am sick and we all know that leads to huge amounts of cereal and other crappy things being put in my carmelita hole. although that is partially how i got into this mess in the first place i think. no win.
so i have been a little depressed and weepy lately. ever since the crappy swim last week and then with being sick its just gotten worse.
so i decided i should post some photos of my boyfriend Dan Hugo. i love him. i am pretty sure he loves me too. its totally mutual. here are some photos of dan from the internets.

here is dan hugo thinking about me. he is in some tropical location as is apparent by the palm leaves in the background, and he misses me.

this is one of my favorites, i ask him to run for me some times. just for fun.
and since i am such a craptastic swimmer, he is planning on helping me.
this one is funny because he is trying to make me jealous by talking to these girls.
xoxo

2 comments:

LaVonne said...

I'm sorry things have been so crappy this week. I hope that today was better. Although I see you swam....was it OK? No crying?

Lynne said...

You have good taste in men. Om nom nom. Feel better soon!