Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

shart i don't say.

stealing this idea from lavonne, but changing it to stuff i don't say. check it:

wow, my skin looks awesome!
i can touch my toes!
chocolate, ew, gross!
i'll have tea, thanks.
i'm vegan.
extra jalepenos please!
I totally want to go bungee jumping.
I totally want to go sky diving.
wow, its really warm in my office.
where's the sunblock?
kim kardashian is my idol.
i like rap music.
i want to move back to ohio.
my ass looks so tiny in these jeans!
i wouldn't be caught dead in public with hairy legs.
i threw out my house uniform.
i blow dried my hair.
i brushed my hair.
i hate cereal.
Tom Cruise is so hot.
i hate riding on the trainer.
jumping rope is so easy.
lets all use our outside voices!!
i love swimming in the lake!
dan hugo isn't my type. AT ALL.

2 comments:

LaVonne said...

OMG - that is awesome. You left out:
- I think my body fat has gone down

Z's mom said...

I agree with LaVonne....OMG! You are really, really awesomely funny.