Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

love, true love.

ok, so there are many things i love. for instance: daniel craig. I love him. I also love simon baker and eric bana. see for yourself how dreamy they are:

i also have a new love of xterra racer dan hugo. i mean, come on, really???

eric of course knows about all of this, he is a good sport, because if you think about it, all these dudes are really just extensions of him - one is named eric, two kind of look like him and the last one, well, he rides bikes. see???
but i also love LUNA SPORT ELECTROLYTE SPLASH IN PINK GRAPEFRUIT.
I LOVE IT. I used it at every race i did this year. i was dependent on it. a while back i heard that they were discontinuing it. so i went out and bought a bunch. i was at the road runner sports and bought all the ones they had on display. the dude that worked there came up to me and was just like, wow, and i just hissed and swatted him away. i didn't want him to take any away. then i went to REI not too long ago and i bought all the ones they had on display. that was the day before the stinky spoke. the dude there asked if i planned on drinking it all on the ride. no, but i did take some with me! now every time i fill a bottle for a ride, i cry a little but also make sure to drink every last drop of it, because someday there just won't be any left. to my credit though, at least i am using it and not just saving it for something special, ya know. which brings me to when i went to costa rica.
i went to costa rica and ate cookies there. there were some really good coconut ones and then some totally amazing lemon ones. i loved those lemon cookies. when i came home i looked for them online and found them! and ordered 40, yes FORTY boxes of them. why not? i started with maybe only like 5 in my shopping cart, but that seemed silly, so i kept upping the amount until i got to 40 and figured that would be good. well, turns out it was a good thing i ordered those 40 boxes because they stopped making them!!! and that let me keep enjoying my cookies for at least a year or more. they were damn good cookies. i just did a search for them and came accross this terrifying photo from Ads of the World. it really scares me.

3 comments:

paperbird2000 said...

You are way too hilarious. This made my day! xxx

LaVonne said...

is eric bana the one on the right? i love him too. but i wish i had not seen the baby clown pic. that is frightening.

Sparklinglady said...

eric bana is in the middle, simon baker is on the right.