Pages

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

bye bye

so this morning, after waking up all cranky and sick with what seems to be a fever and a running, snotty nose, sirus said what we are pretty sure were his first words! eric was holding him and i gave them kisses and i waved and said bye bye and sirus semi-waved back and said bye bye, too!! eric an di looked at him and that each other and were both like - hey - did we just hear that!

this moring sirus and i played donuts. its a new game that i think he made up this morning. i sit on the floor and he brings me the colored plastic donuts that stack on the thing, ya know the toy i am talking about? so he gives me a donut and then he would take it away. turn to the side and then turn back and give it back to me. this was apparently a lot of fun.

seamus plays cushions. that is a game where she takes all if the cushions off of the couch and does whatever with them. last night she told me she didn't want to play cushions.

on sunday she told me she loved me, but i didn't hear it. i was busy talking to my mom and she said somethign and hugged me and then turned to my mom and said the same thing to her and hugged her. my mom heard it and said she was saying that she loved us. i wish i could hear it.

so, the word of digital cameras is great. you can take 100807 photos and really the only thing you pay for is the initial investment of your camera. i got an email from a friend who stored their family photos on their computer and their computer recently died. they lost all of the ir photos from the past two years, including all of the ones of their son's birth and everything since then. eric kind of makes fun of me for making 237874589273 copies of our photos and stashing those copies in various locations like my office and work and the safety deposit box, but once those photos are gone, they will never come back.

my car is still in the shop.

No comments: