Pages

Friday, May 04, 2007

cougar

i am turning into a cougar. this is bad. several signs point to it. pone being that i sat at a bar in krikland drinking by myself last night. i got the sense that the bartender did not beleive me that i was actually going to meet up with people.
another being that we now have a stoller that the model is cougar 2. that is twice the cougarness. more specifically it is the cougar 2 chassis. ewwww.
a while back i slurged and got myself a little coach purse. its cute and i like it. eric, on the other hand doesn't like it because he says it looks like a saggy sack. he is right, it does and it actually looks like the little hippy dippy fanny pack that i had in highschool that i would throw over my shoulder. my new saggy sack is just like that saggy sack the only real difference is that my currnt one wouldn't ever fit around my waist.
dude, work is killing me.
i decided that i needed to stop wearing such ugly lounge clothes. i either wear the same black yoga pants i have been wearing for the past 8 years or i wear my velour maternity pants. in a time of bvious weekness i icked up some BRIGHT pink terry juicy pants. BRIGHT pink. so pink that they match seamus's pants in this photo: i think these pants are cute on a 3 yr old, but i am not so sure on someone of my advanced age. especially paired with my favorite bright yellow cliff bar flaor patrol shirt. i look good.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Dude, you should've called me--I would have gladly come to drink with you in Kirkland. We are blocks from downtown!

L