Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

love is

a bike seat that has "Silicone gel inserts with differentiated thickness" that have been "strategically placed around the anatomical cut out to improve comfort and relieve pressure in the frontal soft tissue area". how GROSS is that?? gross but true. man, i spent how many years on my man seat? the seat that eric told me over and over to get rid of and i would convince myself that it was great. finally i gave in and my soft tissues are thanking me.

i did a load of laundry this evening. yeah, so, its not a good idea to put a diaper in the washing machine. ugh. thank goodness it was not poopy but that diaper go is pretty gross.

seamus pulled her hammy! she was all gimpy this morning grabbing her hamstring. she got a little hammy rub this morning and eventually it got all better.

i was in ohio this weekend. wow! that was so much fun!!! i got me some photos taken. i am going to post some here so it will be apparent to all that i do not look terrible like in that photo the other day.
Seamus wanted to come to ohio with me.where would all my shoes fit? sirus was just being cute!




lisa, cary & i were a bunch of hotel posers.

allie and i ran the cleveland 10k in the morning then had some jewish brunch.

No comments: