Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2007

totally lame

so, my total favorite show used to be america's next top model. i fell in love with it when adrienne curry won way back when and have watched every eposide since. but now, i might rethink my dedication to it. first, why, WHY did they give that girl that terrible hair, and then WHY did they make her win? aaron illustrated how wrong her hair was best:

also, i hate kiera knightly. i don't know if i mentioned that before. we watched the 3rd pirates of the caribean. its a good movie, better then the 2nd one, the one that made me really hate kiera knightly because she was terrible in it. it really annoys me that she got to hang out with johnny depp that much. really that is what annoys me as much as it does. it doesn't make it any better that she likely had millions of dollars. apparantly she is talented, and i actually think she is quite pretty and she occasionally says something clever. the whole thing annoys me.

No comments: