Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

check it

check here

went for a ride out in the rain today. it was the first time i have been outside in a bike since maui. wore some sweet new gear that totally kept me dry in the rain. i was warm while i was riding but now am shivering up a storm.
i also went swimming! it was pretty fun except my shoulders, or some part of them were pretty tight. maybe it was my totally huge pectoral muscles.
the other day i decided to see if i could do a pull up. i was at the gym at work, getting ready run on the treadmill, so i gave it a try. i had palms facing away and got to where the bar was about eye level. i thought that was pretty good. then i did my run and i decided to try it again. this time i had my palms facing me and i did a full pull up!! yes, only one and the easy way, but that is way more than i thought i could do. i was prety stoked. the other day eric and i were at the gym falling off of the stairmaster and after we went to the assisted pullup machine. i did 3x5 at various levels of assistance. i am totally going to get this down so i can just whip them out whenever i want. but i do think this was partially the cause of my peck discomfort. my forearms are sore,too. yikes! the stairmaster wsa gross. ok so i looooove to sweat. like give me a hot day and a run and let the dripping happen. its also part of the reason i like the treadmill. but this stairmaster adventure was almost too much. i had pools of sweat forming on my hands. i had rivers of sweat dripping down the sides of the machine. i had to hold on to the railing since i was tripping so much, but it was nasty. thank goodness it was my own juices because i dont think i could have handled someone elses. i did try to do a good clean up job on it when i was done, so hopefully that was ok.

No comments: