Pages

Wednesday, October 06, 2010

the off season

its the off season and i am celebrating by running! i think i am training for the seattle 1/2, but we'll have to wait and see how this first week or so go. so far so good! its been almost 2 weeks since i've swam or been on a bike. not that interested in doing either of those although i don't want to lose my *love* of swimming.

what i do want to lose is these 40 pounds i've gained, sheesh! and i KNOW that the tasty beer in the frosty glass is not helping but whats a girl to do?

the bed time routine is that eric takes one kid, i take the other, we read a story or two to the kid, tuck them in and then change rooms to tuck in the other kid. last night i had sirus. i read to him, sang a little, cuddled a little then tucked him in. then i went into seamus's room. the light was off and she wasn't in her bed. i started looking for her, and sure enough there she was propped up against the wall, balancing on her head - no hands!!

1 comment:

Z's mom said...

I just love love love Seamus. That kid has some serious personality! And I have to tell you, I keep turning the idea of that half marathon over and over in my head. Why, I don't know. But it sounds tempting! I definitely think YOU should do it. I bet that after all those speedy track workouts you will run a huge PR!