Pages

Friday, October 01, 2010

post posting

so its come and gone and now what to do? this week has been probably the loveliest we have had all year as far as weather goes but i have zero inspiration to do ANYTHING. i did take my running gear to work with me every day since wednesday but never actually went running. i think that is ok, i'm hoping its ok. my ass and hips think otherwise, but the rest of me is exhausted and needed the rest.
i'm still trying to figure out how i feel about the race, but i know i want to go back.
both eric and matt qualified for worlds which is super exciting. eric isn't going but haven't spoken to matt, so don't know what his plan is.
i'm headed out on an hr 30 run tomorrow. good lawd i wonder how that will go. i'm exhuasted even thinking about it but i'm looking forward to the activity and hoping it will bring my spirits up a bit. and then!!! we have exciting EXCITING plans for sirus's 5th birthday!!
remember when sirus was born?

and how about when he turned 1?
and when he turned 2?
and when he turned 3?
and when he turned 4?
and now he is turning 5, good gracious! how did THAT ever happen!

1 comment:

Z's mom said...

Oh my gosh....he has looked just like he does now from day one...which, by the way, is incredibly cute! I love that you put a photo of Seamus in his bassinet!