Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

stress

i have been doing pretty well in the stress department lately. not much of it happening, one of the biggest stressors right not really is why can't i find a descent pair of boots that don't make me look like a pirate? i have narrow calves i guess but its not like they are abnormally so, but its impossible. i went to nordstrom the other day, i asked the nice man, i said, i am looking for black, flat heel, narrow calf. he came back with a pair of uggs, a pair of stilettos, a pair of 3inch heels and a pair of Ivanka Trump's with a bunch of gold all over them.
what i don't understand about my lack of significant stress is that i have begun to have my stress dreams again. lots of people dream about falling, or public speaking all nekkid or whatever, i dream about tsunamis. and there have been a lot of them lately. that dream also involved an orca swallowing a swimmer in one piece. and fuzzy stripe playing in the toilet while it was flushing and getting sucked down the pipe! but i was able to get him out so that was good. anyway, tsunami dreams.
but i am sad to report that my back isn't feeling so great today, it was kind of bothering me yesterday, too. but then it kind of really bothers me today. i don't know what to do.

1 comment:

LaVonne said...

rest your back. that is my advice. i am sorry you are having tsunami dreams again. I had a dream about you last night. i will post it on FB for all of our friends to analyze.