Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2006

family jog

so yesterday when i got home from work seamus noticed i had a bruise on my leg. she said mommy ouchie. then she said seamus ouchie too and lifted her pant leg up to her knee to show me. i didn't see any ouchie on her but i made a fuss anyway since i thought it was cute. then the family went out on a family jog. eric picked up a double jogging stroller the other day so that everyone can come along and so that pushing the kids would slow him down enough to stay at my pace. sirus fell asleep and seamus talked the whole time. it was dark out on the trail and it was raining but we had fun. we started out where i had left off - 14 minutes and it went well. by the time march 12 comes around we will be ready for the st patricks day dash. both seamus and sirus will come with us which i think seamus will really like. she seems to think its pretty neat that sirus gets to sit next to her as it is.
as i was getting ready for work this morning seamus told me several times no boots on the carpet which is correct but i never went on the carpet in my boots, i guess she was just warning me. she is a funny one.

No comments: