Pages

Friday, March 31, 2006

no longer a freak show

how do i spell releif?

M-E-D-E-L-A

I am much more equal now, but let me tell you, i pumped out 9 ounces from the right side - in 10 minutes! do you know how much 9 ounces is? thats like almost an entire can of soda. that is a whole heck of a lot of stuff.

but i used that neat trick to my advantage in the work weight loss challenge. at the first weigh in i wore big heavy boots, jeans, drank two glasses of water and made sure to be totally un-pumped. at the final weigh in i made sure to wear no shoes, light weight pants, pee a bunch and pump until empty. i came in 2nd and made $80 which added to the $200 i made for completeing a dare at the sales conference makes each of my kids able to enjoy 2.12% of one year of college. yes, i will pimp myself out for my childrens' education. i have no shame when it comes to my babies.

No comments: