Pages

Monday, February 05, 2007

DOH!!! I've been tagged.

Lindsey tagged me. that means i have to tell you 5 things about me that you don't already know. i already used my super model card and then i answered those 45 questions, but here goes:


1) when i was little and would be laying in my room on my bed i would hear footsteps in my ears. i was convinced that these were from the people who wore blue and pink footie pajamas that lived under the big tree in the front yard. i think really maybe i was just hearing my heart beat but i don't know.


2) i have never gotten a speeding ticket. i haven't ever even been pulled over. i have been in my car when someone else was driving and they got pulled over and received a ticket but i never have.


3) one time i went to the mcdonald's drive through and got a sausage mcmuffin with egg and it was so damn tasty that i wanted another one. i was too embarrassed to go to the same mcdonalds drive through so i drove all the way accross town to the other mcdonalds and got another one.


4) i worked with jamie kern who was not only Miss Washington but also on the first season of big brother. also i went to jr high school with bryan chan who was on the first season of making the band and if i had a fan site, i would not any of these photos.
except maybe that one in the middle. ok, yeah maybe that last one, too because it is so freaking bad ass!


5) i have 7 piercings. doh!


ok ok ok, now i tag jen, allie, liz, dug and xtiesue. ha since i don't think ya'll get your blog on, you should leave it in the comments.

3 comments:

Z's mom said...

Okey dokey, here you go. It is a little hard, since you know most of my deep dark secrets (having been around for them in our youth!) so I can't say that I played ice hockey and stole a stop sign. I will do my best though...
1. I have had 9 careers since college: development for the Cleveland Ballet, working in a paint your own pottery place, development and events for Shackleton Schools, events planning for Tracs, Inc., team mgmt for the Leukemia Society, selling running shoes, personal training, telecom sales, and now being a mom! Phew, I am tired.
2. Sometimes I miss Ohio and think about moving back to Cleveland. Then I call my mom and she tells me that it is 7 degrees.
3. I am inspired by your lack of tickets, but I once had so many traffic tickets at one time that I had to hire a lawyer and go to court and the judge told me to move to a new state and get a new license as soon as I could.
4. I never had a real cavity until last year.
5. When I was little I would get afraid of the dark and sleep in the closet. Also I was always afraid that your cats were going to scratch my eyes out when I slept at your house so I would fall asleep with my hands over my eyes.

Anonymous said...

tagged? huh? what does that mean? i have no secrets you don't already know. except boring ones.

Anonymous said...

1) I was kind of obsessive compulsive when I was little. I would get these mini panic attacks and my dad would make me breath in a brown paper bag. I would smell my fingers obsessively and I was convinced the sleeves on my Brownie uniform smelled like Nabisco crackers...even after my mom washed it.

2) I am still a little obsessive compulsive but try not to admit it so I do really embarrasing stuff and then have to try and cover it up. But it's not my fault but I do realize it is quite an embarrasing quality at the age of 32. I'm an animal.

3) I think if I became famous, I would be really really famous because I have such a great personality even though I was never an Elite model. People think I'm goofy. It all started when Grandma Bozic made me wear sashes and high top sneakers when I was a kid. She said it was good to be different.

4) I used to read my Dad's Playboys when my parents were out of town and also look at his "Boob Cube" that he kept in the back of his sock drawer.

5) I like to sleep and read in my bathroom.