Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

i read this blog

its called Steve in a Speedo?! Gross! it makes me laugh every time i read it. the dude make me laugh and he takes rediculous photos of himself.
He is having a contest for a new pair of shoes from Onlineshoes.com and I get an entry for mentioning that. and since i know people who used to work there, and its shoes and all, why the heck not.
another good blog is Conrad Stotlz's blog. he might very well be nuts. but he too makes me laugh. i should put that list on the side there that shows which blogs i follow. let me figure that out and get right to it.
and OMG i just found this photo of the GIANT pancakes i had for lunch yesterday. i want to make it clear that the word "Tower" is in the title on the menu. i did pass up the cinamon roll french toast so i could get this tower because i was tring to get some fruit in for the day. i neglected to mention the bacon because i actually only got through one peice of that, the other was under done to my liking, but don't worry someone else at the table made sure it got a good home.

No comments: