Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

OMG jury duty is kicking my ass

jury duty consists of a lot of waiting around. but man, it is exhausting. i have had to nap so many times this week when i've gotten home and its only wednesday!!
i managed to NOT go to Cow Chip cookies today which is good because i went last week and then on monday and tuesday. i ran today after jury duty and after my 2hr nap.
i need to go to bed now, too, but i am a little antsy.
so happy to have started reading New Moon, too. its been sitting on my night stand since xmas but i finally cracked it open during all the waiting.
training is going well. my ass still hurts. i need to get in to see the art dude, that was like magic. painful, painful magic!

things i learned at jury duty:
If I go into Betsey Johnson, I will buy something
It is nearly impossible to not eat cow chip cookies everyday
The court house does not like danskos
I miss being in Seattle (but am also somehat glad I'm not here because of 1 and 2 above)
It really doesn't take too long to get to Seattle from the eastside during rush hour, at least not the two weeks i've been on jury duty
Paying such close attention for so long is exhausting
There is a ton of waiting around.

No comments: