Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2006

the agony of defeet

so, my running career is over i think. before i even managed to get myself to 16 minutes. ok, hopefuly that is not the case but my heel is KILLING me. the worse thing is going down stairs - something about how my foot moves while going down stairs is just the worst. walking kind of sucks, too, unless i am on my toes or in high heels. what am i going to do/ this is sooooo lame.
but there is sun today! i can see it out the bedroom window!! and the seahawks are 1 game away from making it to the super bowl. and i got some new sunglasses yesterday so i can try them out today. i won't even talk about the handbag.

1 comment:

Z's mom said...

Hey Carrie...not sure if you can read your email when you travel, but I sent you a note about your foot...I hope it helps!
Allie