Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

i will totally win

so, the plantar is worse then ever despite the icing, the ibuprofining, the clog wearing, the no exercising, all of it. then, last night, to make everything even better, i was washing dishes, and turned to reach for something and managed to stubb the big toe of my other foot on the oven. ya know, on the totaly metal drawer that is underneath of the oven. now, i have stubbed my toes many times and it usually hurts but this time, it turned into a gory mess. blood was shooting out all over the place as the nail was ripped all the way back. totally gross, totally painful, totally throbbing. totally requiring me to not be able to wear even the clogs any more. my work wardrobe takes an even bigger step backwards. good thing i was all hippy dippy in my younger days and that i have kept my 20 year old birkenstocks because they are the only thing i can wear right now - with socks at least. so after they take off my fascia foot along with at least my big toe with no toenail, i will win the weight loss contest at work with little effort.

No comments: