Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

#2

eric and the kids came to visit me at work today. i needed the pick me up because i am depressed as all hell.
in the middle of the night last night eric shoved me off the bed, hit me and pulled my hair and pushed and pulled me all over the place. aparently he had a dream that seamus was about to fall off a cliff and he was reaching out to grab her. but he took it all out on me. he says he went back to sleep and he had the dream again. i on the otherhand had kept waking up bawling. i can't remember my dreams, i just know i was crying in them and just kept waking up crying. not a good night in our house.
so after the kids visited me apparently one of them, i won't say which because i don't want to embarrass anyone, pooed in the parking lot. that makes me laugh.
so i have been a mess at work. today i told my boss i was drinking vodka tonics at work. ok, so to give me a little credit, this was only after he asked me if i was smoking and i said no because i was in the office and that is not allowed. ok, so really i wasn't doing any of that. i was crying. AGAIN. that was a big sniffle.
so i had to go home and buy some jeans that are so damn tight they are pretty obscene. i have not gone running in forever and i had two servings of ice cream this evening. that is not much better then the 3 giant cookies with ice cream i had yesterday. ok, so if i eat the candy at work, it doesn't really count right? i told doug that the next time i see him i will be 400 pounds. his response to that was - hey, i saw you when you were pregnant and you weren't even close to that. he doubts i will hit 4-hundy.
i was at werk and totally bummed out and depressed and just a mess. i was telling one of my co-workers that i was hoping something good would happen soon because i could really go for some good news. tell me your good news people!! leave me some comments cuz i love comments and they make my day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, as long as that someone didn't eat his or her number two, that's okay.

Jennifer said...

Here's my good news:
My obsession with "Lost" is affecting my dreams and now my boring life has translated into a fantasy carry over from watching back to back to back episodes...also, part of my good news is that I currently don't have any hangnails.

Jennifer said...

The other good news is that you picked a brilliant title for that blog entry.