Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

if johnny were still alive

i am pretty sure i remember that way back a long time ago, johnny carson said something to the effect that he wouldn't ever get married again unless it snowed in the valley. well, i think that not too long after he said that it snowed in the valley and i am pretty sure he got married again. i may be making all of that up but for some reason it sounds familiar to me. i bring it up because, gosh darnit, i left the snow in seattle to come to LA and it snowed here today. not just in the valley but in malibu, too. i was looking for some sun and i got more snow.
and i packed a skirt to wear tomorrow with my fancy new shoes. do you realize i haven't worn a skirt to work since i was pregnant with sirus? remember that skirt i wore back then, the same one EVERY DAY. anyway, so now i will wear a skirt nad will freeze my arse off.

so i checked into the hotel today and went to get some dinner. while i was waiting for my to-go order i went to the bar and got a beer. a fat tire. they brought me a 22 ounce bottle. as a result of that, and the fact that they wouldn't let me take it with me, i ate my to go order in the bar. after that big bear i was energized so i went over to the gym, but only after watching some very funny seattle american idol auditions. they said they will never come to seattle again but i may have mentioned at some point that if i were to ever audition for american idol, that is if i was somehow not old anymore, i would sing cecilia by simon and garfunkel. that would be my song.

so tomorrow is eric and my 5 year anniversary! whoa! its gone by quick! but alas i will be in LA in the snow in my fancy new shoes and skirt freezing my arse off.

i found out that i am not a man, so that is good. i also found out that i have high cholesterol, but really its good because the bad cholesterol is really low and the good cholesterol is really high, so all in all it is good. yeah, i found all that out after i found out i shrank. i have still not recovered from that yet.
so i was ok with "benifer" when ben asslick and jlo were dating. i thot that was ok. what i do not like is brangelina, vaughniston, tomkat and i really do not like tomkitten. dumb. don't they know that is over used. when you have the news caster dude on the 11 o'clock news referring to brangelina, its just really really bad and dumb. please refer to me and eric as caric, or maybe errie, or maybe catwood and eatwood.

here are some babies in the snow photos, I like that seamus has on her sungalsses and that sirus was sweeping the snow. poor sirus has no mittens!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

OOHHHH YOU EATWOODS!!!!