Pages

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

creepilicious in the new year

going out for new years was way fun. i did miss the kids and was happy to hear their loving calls of "happy new year" when we walked back in the door but it was fun to go out. i loved my new dress but it was not giving in anyway after my uber dinner of lots o' baked brie and other tasty goodness. my body couldn't expand cuz it was stuck in there and i was a bit uncomfortable, but i looked damn good. we walked all over seattle in the cold night and then i got stuck in my dress. the zipper broke and i couldn't take the thing off. it reminded me of back in my drunken youth i went to the company xmas party, the one where my stockings lasted only one trip to the ladies's room before i tore a hole in them and had to take them off, the one where i was wearing a little red silk chinese style dress that buttoned all the way to the top but when i got my drunk arse home i couldn't get the buttons undone so i decided to pull the dress up over my head only for it to get stuck up there and i had to sit on the edge of the tub and then fall in... ah those were the says of single life living in my creepy capitol hill basement apartment. anyway, here i am goofing off in my fab dress at the hotel :























and a close up, in case you missed it:

















but also looking uber creepy as i discovered that i was stuck in all that fabulous bright pink!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

We'll be at the Bridle Trails race, too. We are each doing the 10 mile course.

Happy New Year!

L