Pages

Monday, July 02, 2007

zits, fungus and good times

so, lets see, 6 days until the 1/2 iron man. my taper has been a good two months or so long so i should arrive pretty well rested. and i have been doing some serious carob loading this past weekend so i should be nice and full of carbohydrates that have turned them into a substatial but jiggle. eric and i are both looking forward to this being over. our crazy neighbor is doing the race too. he went and rode the bike course yesterday and said it was beautiful. we had driven it and yes it was quite lovely in a car, and maybe it will be lovely to go around once. i don't know why i am nervous. if eric were to say to me lets go for a 56 mile bike ride today i would whine about it but i would be able to do it.
i have got some what is likely athletes foot working itself onto my right baby toe. i put the tough actin tenactin on it, so hopfully it will stop being irritated here pretty soon. long time ago i had accidentally gotten my tough actin tenactin mixed up with my clearsil zit cream and before i knew it i was treating the athletes foot on my face. i feel a littel deja vu right now.
i did go to the aveda store to get something different for my face. i am still breaking out despite suposedly using this stuff that is supposed to be great. imagine my suprise when the guy pointed me to the stuff that combats aging. but it suposedly oh so gentle, maybe i have sensitive skin is that they are thinking. so now i am going through that nasty adjustment stage again where all the tiny zits come out to see everyone.
seamus told us the other day that he bike goes fast and her bike goes slow. she said she has a fast and slow bike. it was very funny.

No comments: